Welcome to my blog.You want to Follow or go back Home.
Me: The One and Only
Hi! 안녕하세요 ! Thanks for reading! ^^ ~He, who has no strength to dream, has no strength to live~Ernst Toller~
Disclaimer
Hi! Before anything else, just to remind you, I'm talking craps sometimes, so whatever is written here, just deal with it because afterall this is my blog (: I'm not an English/Bahasa teacher, so pardon my grammar. No any childish acts. Respect is a must. Thank You :D
Email: nurulshariff90@yahoo.com
AYUMIYOSHIDA:)
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME | A Plain Jane
Not just any type of girl Hello! I'm Nurul. 21 year old. AB blood type. Lefty. Another plain Jane who rarely has an objective. I just accept what I get, either it was a reward for my hard work or even it was a punishment from my laziness. Those facts explain how loser I am. Oh I am also one of girls who wrote fan letter as her bio. Love pink. Has 2 different personality because I am AB lol. Half of myself already here so yeah, just read it! ^^ ohh! I'm so random. Remember!



Instagram


Twitter


Khamsahamnida


Airi's first giveaway
Photobucket

Currently...
Feeling : Has crush on 이태민-koe ga suki. Soshite, anata no silent gesture, daisuki. 태민-san no ongaku itsumo kikimasu.
Eating : sushi, takoyaki, green tea,skittles, oat krunch, marshmellow lover. Nowadays mum homemade foods are saikou!
Doing : Sleeping 10 hours/day to get a better skin bleagh.
Watching : salamander guru and the shadow, operation love kver, painter of the wind, Rooftop Prince.
Reading : tuesdays with morrie by mitch albom.
Listening to : Lee taemin. Younha. Any beautiful ballad & R&B,Be Ma Girl-Teentop, Good night-B1A4.

Always Keep The Faith


CLERKSHIP SCHEDULE

[1] Clinical Oncology :
15/4/12-19/4/12

[2] Obstetric & Gynecology :
22/4/12-26/4/12

3] Surgery/Radiopharmacy :
29/4/12-3/5/12

[4] Pediatric :
6/5/12-10/5/12

[5] Medicine :
13/5/12-17/5/12

[6] Community Pharmacy :
20/5/12-24/5/12

[7] Psychiatry :
27/5/12-31/5/12

Wishlist

Daily Reads
Fay | WZul | Zati | Wana | Dramabeans | QiuQiu |

University
Ori | Kak Nuha | Ilham | Kak Syu | JauzeeUmny | Raj | Dila | Kak Fatin | El | Nabila | Pai | Syafuan

School
Faiz | Alif | Fizan | Zam | Syafizan | Faiq | miraayon | Tiqasaid

Familia
Kak Ya | Dek Ha

Fangirling&stuffs
Hananorisa RL | Fana | Mr.Pinky | Pinat | Jade | Nasyirah | Dorama | Hananorisa | Waiem | Icepluscoffee | C3JJ

miscellaneous
Agama | Adifstory | RahsiaFarmasi | Saifulislam | Doctor | Terfaktab | HanieHidayah | TeyCindy | Revelinme | CynthiaOng | Jezmine | Fatinliyana |

Rotten Things
March 2009 | April 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | April 2011 | May 2011 | June 2011 | July 2011 | August 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | March 2012 | May 2012 | June 2012 | July 2012 | August 2012 | February 2013 | April 2013 | May 2013 | June 2013 | September 2013 | February 2014 |

This is not an update this is a rant HAHA
aku rasa blog aku bila update tak keluar update
dah tak pandai merapu
hello! ^^
Good sign
5 random things #1 | Osteopenia
Of Drug information service (DIS) clerkship and Pu...
Clerkship
Liver detox
Suwey

Click!

> comments
Rant or review? silky girl gel eyeliner double intense 01 pure black.
Written at Friday, June 1, 2012 | back to top

Hey ya.

I'm really into gel eyeliner nowadays. blame it on my room mates for this. Well, because it is easier to apply as compared to pencil or liquid. so I bought Silky Girl double intense gel liner 01 pure black from Mydin for RM 19.90 just because this is the only product available in drugstore/supermarket at HUSM area. haha super pathetic fml. No elianto or etude house here, only watson available haha. Kau nak mention yang made in korea aje kan HAHA. Oh wait, we got elianto at KB Mall, unfortunately I can not use my feet to reach there only to buy thing that I'll only use it once awhile hahahaha. Hmm, Silky Girl product is cheaper some more. Another reason for a cheapskate-stingy-super-duper-poor-student like me to choose this product. Haha double loser -.- Yes la I am cheapskate and this is my talent. booo.

The color is good. You don't need to apply them to much to make the color appear clearly, dramatically on your eyelids. Perfectly suit the intense word, at least for me HAHA. The brush is a little bit hard though, but it works on me. With my not so lembut-artistic hand haha wth. The packaging (the brush is attached (?) ah idk how to say, to the cap) is helpful for a careless-unattentive-forgetful person who always lose or misplace her things like me hahaha. And, on top of that, I've searched on some reviews either from pro, amateur or just a little kid beginner like me and most of them quite satisfied with this product. [example of review] and that was the ULTIMATE REASON why i bought this product. Remember, I am a cheapskate monster, never buy anything that would not benefit me, wth this is lie. lie. lie! haha.


Alas,
My eyelids are troublesome-really-hard-to-please one. No matter either it is pencil or liquid or gel liner, it just never stay on my lids forever fml. i can't draw line at the inner part of my lids using pencil at all. To make it worst, liquid or gel will vanish 10x faster than my drawing speed, like this silky girl gel liner did to me wth -.-" at least the pencil one wont waste my energy bcoz i know the outcomes already. whereas, for the outer part, it will stray and smudge before i even manage to cross the road in front of my hostel to the hospital. brrrr. T___T

Oh yes, now I know my eyelids are very the celebrity, wont work with Elianto, Silky Girl, IN2IT. Probably, they will cooperate with more expensive product like Bobby Brown at least. cehs damn you oily eyelids. Oklah oklah I'll give up. The product suits it price la. Oh my 20 bucks. If its not for this stupid me item I can use it for 4 days meals ok sobs. this double intense gel liner is not a wonderful eyeliner yet for me it is quite a decent product actually. But then, we shoud not expect the Rm19++ product gives a miracle and work perfectly on oily eyelids like mine. It may turn out well on normal skin, who knows. idk.I envy those who possess a good skin and can go with anything joyously without fail cehs. Hahahaha.

p/s: I am practicing my English here so that if I bump into Key during our S.Korea trip next month I can discuss this kinda things further with him. Nanti aku praktis cakap korea orang tak paham pulak, sudah la readers dua tiga ketul je hahahaha. jadah apa kau nak berangan nak tersempak dengan celeberity dekat sana? Malaysia besar nyamuk yang artisnya jenis selamba shopping kat supermarket pun kau tak pernah terserempak, ini kan pulak korea selatan sebesar pola bear, tambah pulak artisnya keluar sorok-sorok macam baru lepas bunuh orang kau berangan nak bertembung dengan dia orang. Sudahlah berangan. HAHA.Eh tapi hari tu aku makan sebelah meja Shahir kat kopitiam. Eh tak, Shahir yang makan sebelah meja aku, sebab kami yang masuk dulu kopitiam tu. wakakaka. Tapi aku tak ambil gambar pun dia. Tumpang happy kawan aku sambil tolong habiskan dia punya chicken cop dia sebab dia dah kenyang gambar dengan Shahir. haha comel kan kawan aku? sebab aku dapat makan free grr wth -.-

Eh, why must Key? because Taemin seems can only say few sentences like "would you like, to something drink? and "one more time please?" or "Emma Watson, Kaya Scodelario" while Jonghyun with his, "i'm sorry." or "not me!" as in Hello Baby and Donghae with his "i'm Thai." Haha. Plus I dont want to talk to Siwon either. Wakakaka sooooo good at trolling others huh? like yours is a good one. Well, I am not an English teacher. HAHA.

With love,
Ayumiyoshida.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 comments